A Message from the President
It Begins with U. Please check out the UDRC Fact Sheet here.
The UDRC offers businesses and associations the opportunity to become an annual sponsor for a minimum contribution of $500 or an equivalent amount in administrative services to sustain our operations.
Current business and association sponsors include:
- LaPine/Sunriver Physical Therapy
- Caldera Springs
- River Forest Acres
- River Meadows HOA
- Search North America
- Portland General Electric
- Pro Q Solutions
Besides the UDRC linking with business and/or association websites, the UDRC will offer the following annual benefits to our sponsors:
- Feature one sponsor in our monthly E-news.
- Feature one sponsor monthly on the front page of our website.
- Offer press releases in the Bend Bulletin and other local publications.
- Add sponsor names to our letterhead both on paper and the E-news.
- Post names of sponsors on the PowerPoint presentations made at monthly board meetings.
Our intent is to recognize the financial commitments that businesses and associations make in sustaining UDRC operations throughout each year. Over the past four years, businesses, associations and private donors have contributed over $54,971 to finance and sustain our annual operations.
Our goal this year is to seek $26,000 to maintain and expand our services to the communities. Last year's donations amounted to $15,790. Please consider this financial opportunity seriously. If you have questions or comments please call me at 541-593-2777.
Have a good day,
Carl Jansen, President
Donate to the UDRC via PayPal on the internet
Donate to the UDRC via U.S. Mail by here.